All major vendors offer some outsourcing capabilities in either advanced services or outsourcing of management of the network operations center. The goal of outsourcing is to focus on customer acquisition, increase value to customers and deliver service level agreement management.
Service providers are either true telco or a carrier and tend to be very slow to move to a new technology or offering. Their internal silos and sales teams are set up to sell connectivity or pipes and access and less able to sell the advanced offers, such as unified communications, cloud offers and video services, demanded by the market.
ACG Research has interviewed the major partners and vendors that offer outsourcing services to support service providers’ migration to cloud. This document provides comprehensive information about the market offerings. This report covers Cisco, HP, IBM, Globecomm, Avaya, CSC, Ericsson, Alcatel-Lucent, and NSN.
The report covers:
- Executive Summary
- Objective of Report
- Strategic Opportunities for Outsources
- What Is Working
- Avaya Outsourcing and Out-tasking Services
- Alcatel-Lucent Managed Services Outsourcing
- CSC Cloud Strategies to Speed Time to Market for Service Providers and Enterprises
- Ericsson Global Services
- Globecomm Business Outsourcing
- HP Service Outsourcing Consulting, Implementation and Management
- Cloud Playbook from ACG Research
For more information about ACG Research's Outsourcing Report, click here.